Experienced Glendale Estate Planning Lawyer Helps You Safeguard Your Family’s Future
Personable Southern California attorney represents clients in estate administration and probate matters
When you’re preparing for the future, a trusted estate planning attorney can help you make important decisions. At Ellen Edwards Farewell, a second-generation estate planning law firm, I have been helping clients in Southern California since 1987. Whether you’re looking for assistance with trusts, wills or estate administration, I’m here to help.
Hardworking legal advocate helps clients plan for the future
I serve the Glendale community in the following estate planning matters:
- Wills and trusts — I will help you create or amend a will that outlines how you want your assets distributed upon your death. I can also assist with trust creation and trust administration.
- Living wills and other advance directives — By creating a living will, you can decide how you want your medical affairs to be handled in the event that you become incapacitated. Similarly, powers of attorney allow you to give others permission to handle your business and financial affairs if you’re disabled or unavailable.
- Guardianships and conservatorships — I can help you make arrangements for the care of dependent loved ones, such as children or elderly or disabled adults, through guardianships and conservatorships.
- Estate and gift tax planning — I aim to minimize estate tax costs for my clients by informing them about wealth transfers, charitable giving and other aspects of estate and gift tax planning.
- Probate and estate administration — If you have been named the executor or administrator of a will, I’ll aim to make the probate and estate administration process as smooth as possible by helping you perform the necessary tasks, such as locating beneficiaries and assets.
Your legacy is worth protecting. I strive to ensure that your estate provides for your family and keeps them safe and secure.